Salary: £100 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a school who we have had a strong relationship with for many years in recruiting a Science Technician to join their amazing team.
- The Science Technician hired for this role must maintain high quality of performance to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The ideal Science Technician for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent to be eligible for this Science Technician role.
- To be considered for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Science Technician.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Science Technician hired for this role.
- The candidate successfully hired for this Science Technician role will join a lovely school with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced practitioners, dedicated to ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa