Salary: £85 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic school who have been using us to support their recruitment efforts for many years to find an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team.
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- To be considered for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any SEN Teaching Assistant joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the SEN Teaching Assistant hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa