Salary: £185 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely school who are looking to recruit a dynamic Music Teacher to join their team of committed practitioners.
- The ideal Music Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The expectations for this role is a Music Teacher who is confident in the key competencies of their subject area, and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the curriculum requirements to guide student learning.
- There will be an expectation for the successful Music Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Music Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Music Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Music Teacher.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement and uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this Music Teacher role will help foster this.
- The Music Teacher hired joins a team who place a strong emphasis on a caring and inclusive ethos that results in students achieving exceptionally well.
- This school has a strong and experienced senior leadership team who continuously invest in their staff providing them with opportunities to progress in their careers, and the Music Teacher recruited for this role will benefit from the professional development this provides.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa