Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a school who are looking to hire a committed and passionate KS2 Teacher to join their staff for next term.
- The KS2 Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- It is important for this school that the KS2 Teacher recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- This school needs a KS2 Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this KS2 Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this KS2 Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a KS2 Teacher.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the KS2 Teacher hired for this role.
- The KS2 Teacher hired joins a team who place a strong emphasis on a caring and inclusive ethos that results in students achieving exceptionally well.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa