Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely Primary School based in Greenwich who are looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher to join their team soon.
- The ideal Year 6 Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The Year 6 Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The Year 6 Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at KS3/KS4
- This school is looking for an Year 6 Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- The Year 6 Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- The school recruiting for this Year 6 Teacher role has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa