Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely Primary School based in Barnet who are looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher to join their team this term.
- The ideal Year 5 Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The successful Year 5 Teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- The Year 5 Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at KS3/KS4.
- Due to the nature of this Year 5 Teaching role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Year 5 Teacher joining this team will benefit from strong support with great scope to career development
- There is a comprehensive selection of extra-curricular clubs and trips both day and residential, home and abroad, including France and Spain, and the Year 5 Teacher hired for this role will be able to take part in as many of these experiences as they choose.
• PAYE payment method
• DBS Payment
• Sign on Bonus
• Completion Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Designated Personal Consultant
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa