Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a school who we have had a strong relationship with for many years in recruiting a Year 4 Teacher to join their amazing team.
- The Year 4 Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- It is important to this school that the Year 4 Teacher they hire is able to analyse assessment data and use it to inform lesson planning and structure.
- This school needs a Year 4 Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Year 4 Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Year 4 Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Year 4 Teacher.
- The candidate successfully hired for this Year 4 Teacher role will join a lovely school with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced practitioners, dedicated to ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability.
- The school recruiting for this Year 4 Teacher has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa