Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a Primary School based in the Merton area in recruiting a Year 4 Teacher to join their team by the end of the month.
- The Year 4 Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- The ideal Year 4 Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- In addition to the role of Year 4 Teacher there are a number of after school sports programs available to students that would benefit from candidates with real coaching experience
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Year 4 Teacher role making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience
- The school recruiting for this Year 4 Teacher is set on beautiful spacious grounds
- The Year 4 Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa