Salary: £165.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely primary school in Richmond upon Thames who are looking to recruit a dynamic Year 3 teacher to join their team immediately.
- The ideal Year 3 teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The Year 3 teacher will work alongside staff who have high expectations of achievement for all strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom.
- The successful Year 3 Teacher will join a team who are relaxed and have a positive attitude to learning.
- This school is looking for Year 3 teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- A newly qualified candidate may be considered if they put forward a particularly strong application.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Year 3 teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- The Year 3 recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa