Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 6 months
We are currently representing a top notch primary school in Kensington and Chelsea who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Year 1 Teacher to start this term.
- The Year 1 Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- This school requires a Year 1 Teacher who is comfortable with technology, online management systems, and has strong interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- To be considered for this Year 1 Teacher position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a new DBS.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Year 2 Teacher role making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience.
- The Year 1 Teacher successful in this hire will join a school that aims to meet the needs of all children through a broad, balanced, and exciting curriculum that encourages academic success.
- Every pupil is highly valued, and the Year 1 Teacher hired for this role will work in close partnership with parents and carers to develop personal, social, moral and spiritual well-being.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- £350 Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa