Salary: £85 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a Primary School based in the Welwyn Garden City area in recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join their team for an immediate start.
- This school needs an Teaching Assistant excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- The Teaching Assistant appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- Although not required, an Teaching Assistant with experience in First Aid and Manual handling would prove an asset in this position.
- The "English Teacher" chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at KS1/KS
- Large school where pupils come from a variety of different background
- Every pupil is highly valued, and the teachers work in close partnership with parents and carers to develop personal, social, moral and spiritual well-being
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa