Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a school who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Teacher of SEN to join their staff for next term.
- The ideal Teacher of SEN for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- It is important for this school that the Teacher of SEN recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- The Teacher of SEN recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Teacher of SEN role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Teacher of SEN job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Teacher of SEN.
- The candidate successfully hired for this Teacher of SEN role will join a lovely school with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced practitioners, dedicated to ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability.
- This school has a strong and experienced senior leadership team who continuously invest in their staff providing them with opportunities to progress in their careers, and the Teacher of SEN recruited for this role will benefit from the professional development this provides.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa