Salary: £95 per day
Job Type: Full-time, temp to Perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a lovely SEN School located in Hammersmith and Fulham who are looking to hire an enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant for an immediate start.
- This school requires a SEN Teaching Assistant who will be able to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- The SEN teaching assistant recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure the students in their care continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- The ideal candidate for this SEN teaching assistant role needs to be highly confident and experienced in supporting students with complex needs.
- Although not required, the SEN teaching assistant with experience in First Aid and Manual handling would prove an asset in this position.
- At this school students take on responsibility willingly and make an outstanding contribution to the community.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything, they can support the SEN teaching assistant hired for this role.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa