Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic SEN School situated in Hillingdon to find an enthusiastic Special Needs Teacher for an Immediate start.
- The candidate successfully hired for this SEN Teacher role will join a lovely Primary special school for students who have Autism with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced teachers and teaching assistants, dedicated in ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability
- The SEN Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- The SEN Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at KS1 – KS2 although the role will require at times for candidates to work across various sites within the provision.
- The ideal candidate for this SEN Teacher role needs to be highly confident and have some experience wither in a mainstream school or SEN school either directly teaching children with SEN or within an Intervention teacher role capacity.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement for all strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this SEN Teacher role will help foster this.
- This school is looking for an SEN Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa