Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic Special Needs Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The ideal Special Needs Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The ideal candidate for this Special Needs Teacher role needs to be highly confident and able to support students from al different backgrounds.
- The Special Needs Teacher chosen for this role will be responsible for working with a range of abilities and be comfortable catering to the broad needs of their students.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Special Needs Teacher role.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Special Needs Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Special Needs Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- The Special Needs Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa