Salary: £95 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a school who are looking to hire a committed and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join their staff for asap.
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The expectations for this role is a SEN Teaching Assistant” who is confident in the key competencies of their subject area, and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the curriculum requirements to guide student learning.
- To be considered for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- The SEN Teaching Assistant recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent. This is an SEN school that caters for children with profound and complex learning difficulties.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the SEN Teaching Assistant hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa