Salary: £85 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic Primary and Secondary School situated in Hillingdon to find an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for the Spring term 2023.
- The SEN Teaching Assistant appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- The SEN Teaching Assistant chosen for this role should have an understanding of the EYFS and primary curriculum and have experience supporting children with Autism, complex learning difficulties and sensory impairments.
- Although not required, an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience in PECS and Makaton would prove an asset in this position.
- The school recruiting for this SEN Teaching Assistant has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the SEN Teaching Assistant hired for this role.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa