Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: Permanent
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic SEN Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The SEN Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- It is important for this school that the SEN Teacher recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- The SEN Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this SEN Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this SEN Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a SEN Teacher.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the SEN Teacher hired for this role.
- The SEN Teacher hired here joins a school that strives to make parents and students alike understand that despite being a forward looking school, they preserve traditional standards, beliefs, and values.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa