Salary: £175 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 3-12 months
We are currently representing a Primary and Secondary Special Needs School for children with Autism in Ealing who are looking to hire a committed and passionate SEN Teacher to start immediately.
- The ideal SEN teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school as well as teaching children who are on the Autism Spectrum.
- The successful SEN Teacher will plan creative lessons in accordance with the students EHCP with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- The SEN Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at Primary and Secondary and inclusive of SEN differentiation too.
- The ideal SEN Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this SEN Teacher role making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience.
- The school recruiting for this SEN Teacher has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement for all strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this SEN Teacher role will help foster this.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- £350 Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa