Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely school who are looking to recruit a dynamic Science Teacher to join their team of committed practitioners.
- The ideal Science Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The ideal candidate for this Science Teacher role needs to be highly confident and able to support students from al different backgrounds.
- The Science Teacher chosen for this role will be responsible for working with a range of abilities and be comfortable catering to the broad needs of their students.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Science Teacher role.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Science Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Science Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- This school has a strong and experienced senior leadership team who continuously invest in their staff providing them with opportunities to progress in their careers, and the Science Teacher recruited for this role will benefit from the professional development this provides.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa