Salary: £175.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with an outstanding well established private school based in Enfield who are looking to recruit a quality Science Teacher on a permanent/long term basis starting in February.
- The successful Science Teacher will be responsible for planning and preparing quality lessons and teach to a very high standard on a regular basis.
- The Science teacher role will gain unique curriculum experience which enables students to reach beyond the expected parameters of academia and towards lifelong learning at its best
- To be considered for this Science Teacher position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a new DBS.
- To be considered for this Science role you will need to provide an up to date CV with at least 2 school based references within the last 2 years.
- As potentially the next Science teacher, you will be working in a top London Private school that provides a safe and welcoming landscape in which children flourish, succeed to their highest potential, stretch their learning abilities, and develop well rounded social skills.
- There is a comprehensive selection of extra-curricular clubs and trips both day and residential, home and abroad, and the Science Teacher hired for this role will be able to take part in as many of these experiences as they choose.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa