Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic Religious Education Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The successful Religious Education Teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- There will be an expectation for the successful Religious Education Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values.
- The Religious Education Teacher chosen for this role will be responsible for working with a range of abilities and be comfortable catering to the broad needs of their students.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Religious Education Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Religious Education Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Religious Education Teacher.
- The candidate successfully hired for this Religious Education Teacher role will join a lovely school with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced practitioners, dedicated to ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability.
- This school has a strong and experienced senior leadership team who continuously invest in their staff providing them with opportunities to progress in their careers, and the Religious Education Teacher recruited for this role will benefit from the professional development this provides.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa