Salary: £165.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely Primary School based in Merton who are looking to recruit a dynamic Primary Teacher to join their team for the Spring term.
- The Primary Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The ideal Primary Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- The Primary Teacher chosen for this role will need to have previous experience working in a KS2 setting.
- This school is looking for an Primary Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- To be considered for this Primary Teacher role you will need to provide an up to date CV with at least 2 school based references within the last 2 years.
- A newly qualified Primary Teacher may be considered if they put forward a particularly strong application.
- To be considered for this Primary Teacher position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a new DBS.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Primary Teacher role making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience.
- Due to the nature of this Primary Teacher role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment
- The Primary Teacher successful in this hire will join a school that provides children with a broad and balanced education and aims to fulfil their needs in a stimulating and caring environment
- Children, staff and parents work in partnership to enable all children to realise their potential and will welcome the new Primary Teacher into this community.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa