Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic PPA Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The ideal PPA Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- The successful PPA Teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- It is important for this school that the PPA Teacher recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this PPA Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this PPA Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a PPA Teacher.
- The PPA Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent.
- This school’s philosophy is inclusive, they stretch their most able and support those with special and additional needs – they want to ensure that all have the opportunities they need to fulfil their potential and the PPA Teacher hired for this role will become part of this community.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa