Salary: £185 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic school who have been using us to support their recruitment efforts for many years to find an enthusiastic PE Teacher to join their team.
- It is important for this school that the PE Teacher recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- The PE Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- This school requires a PE Teacher who is comfortable with technology, online management systems, and has strong interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this PE Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this PE Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a PE Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any PE Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- This school’s philosophy is inclusive, they stretch their most able and support those with special and additional needs – they want to ensure that all have the opportunities they need to fulfil their potential and the PE Teacher hired for this role will become part of this community.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa