Job Type: Full-time, temp to Perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a lovely secondary school located in Hackey who are looking to recruit a PE Teacher for an immediate start.
- The school requires a PE Teacher who will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of the learning culture within the school.
- This school requires a PE Teacher who is comfortable with technology, online management systems, and has strong interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- The candidate successfully hired for the position of PE teacher will join a lovely secondary school with a dedicated, enthusiastic, and experienced team ready to provide them with as much support as they may require.
This school’s philosophy is inclusive, they stretch their most able and support those with special and additional needs – they want to ensure that all have the opportunities they need to fulfil their potential and the PE teacher hired for this role will become part of this community.
• PAYE payment method
• DBS Payment
• Sign on Bonus
• Completion Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Designated Personal Consultant
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa