Salary: £165.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely Primary School based in Westminster who are looking to recruit a dynamic Nursery Teacher to join their team starting this term.
- The Nursey Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The ideal Nursey Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- The Nursey Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum EYFS requirements
- This school is looking for an Nursey Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- The Nursey Teacher successful in this hire will join a school that provides children with a broad and balanced education and aims to fulfil their needs in a stimulating and caring environment
- Children, staff and parents work in partnership to enable all children to realise their potential and will welcome the new Nursey Teacher into this community.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa