Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a school who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Nursery Teacher to join their staff for next term.
- This school requires a Nursery Teacher who is comfortable with technology, online management systems, and has strong interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- There will be an expectation for the successful Nursery Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values.
- The Nursery Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Nursery Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Nursery Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Nursery Teacher.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement and uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this Nursery Teacher role will help foster this.
- The Nursery Teacher hired here joins a school that strives to make parents and students alike understand that despite being a forward looking school, they preserve traditional standards, beliefs, and values.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa