Salary: £175 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a popular secondary school situated in Harrow to find a passionate Maths Teacher for a February start.
- This school requires an Maths Teacher who is confident and enthusiastic about teaching Maths Language and Literature up to KS4.
- The Maths Teacher needed for this role must be an excellent practitioner who can display strong behaviour management and classroom control skills.
- To be considered for this Maths Teacher position applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Maths Teacher role making this a great opportunity to gain experience.
- Based centrally in Lambeth, this Secondary School has onsite parking for staff, along with strong public transport links.
- The candidate successfully hired for this Maths Teacher role will join a high achieving, over-subscribed and successful comprehensive school for girls, with a thriving co-educational sixth form.
- As the next Maths Teacher, you will understand that the main aim of this school is for students to progress into adulthood as well qualified, confident, and articulate young women who have a wealth of experience in the wider world.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- £350 Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa