Salary: £85 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a Primary School based in the Brent area in recruiting a Learning Support Assistant to join their team for an immediate start.
- This school needs an Teaching Assistant excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- The Teaching Assistant appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- Applications for this Teaching Assistant position are welcome from candidates at any stage in their career
- Due to the nature of this Teaching Assistant role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment
- The Teaching Assistant recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Teaching Assistant hired for this role.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa