Salary: £165 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a lovely Primary School based in Barking and Dagenham who are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher to join their team for an immediate start.
- The ideal KS2 Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The KS2 Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The KS2 Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at primary
- This school is looking for an KS2 Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- The KS2 Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- The school recruiting for this KS2 Teacher role has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa