Salary: £175 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a Secondary School in Merton who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Humanities Teacher to start this month.
- The successful Humanities Teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- It is important for this school that the Humanities Teacher that is recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student’s achievements and progress.
- To be considered for this Humanities Teacher position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a new DBS.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Humanities Teacher role making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience.
A beautiful and updated school building in Fitzrovia where you will be well supported as a teacher
- This school’s philosophy is inclusive, they stretch their most able and support those with special and additional needs – they want to ensure that all have the opportunities they need to fulfil their potential and the Humanities Teacher hired for this role will become part of this community.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement for all and strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this Humanities Teacher role will help foster this.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- £350 Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa