Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a Secondary School in Brent who are looking to hire a high-quality History Teacher for an immediate start.
- This school requires a History Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
- The school are looking for a History Teacher who is fully capable of establishing and maintaining the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- This school is looking for a History Teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom, and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS
- Due to the nature of this History Teacher role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment
- As the next History Teacher, you will understand that the main aim of this school is for students to progress into adulthood as well qualified, confident, and articulate young individuals who have a wealth of experience in the wider world
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement for all strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this History Teacher role will help foster this
• PAYE payment method
• DBS Payment
• Sign on Bonus
• Completion Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Designated Personal Consultant
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa