Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic Health and Social Care Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The Health and Social Care Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- This school requires a Health and Social Care Teacher who is comfortable with technology, online management systems, and has strong interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- There will be an expectation for the successful Health and Social Care Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Health and Social Care Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Health and Social Care Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Health and Social Care Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Health and Social Care Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- The Health and Social Care Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Health and Social Care Teacher hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa