We are working with an oversubscribed secondary school in Harrow who are looking to recruit an excellent Geography Teacher for an immediate start.
- The school are looking for a Geography Teacher who is fully capable of establishing and maintaining the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- This school needs a Geography Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
- To be considered for this Geography Teacher position, applicants must be able to teach Geography up to at least KS4, with a relevant teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a DBS
- Additionally, to be considered for this Geography Teacher role, you will need to provide an up-to-date CV with at least 2 school-based references within the last 2 years.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything to support the Geography Teacher recruited for this role.
- At this school they believe the care and guidance offered by their teachers, engenders an ethos that will allow children to develop their talents and bring them fulfilment and happiness
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities`
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa