We are representing an exceptional and Outstanding Secondary School in East London who are looking for a strong General Science Teacher to join their staff, immediate start.
The ideal Science Teacher will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the school community
The expectations for this role are a General Science Teacher who is confident in the key competencies of their subject area, and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the secondary Science curriculum requirements from Year 9 to Year 11.
- To be considered for this Science position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service prior to start date
- Applicants with experience will be prioritised for this Science position however Early Career Teachers will be considered as well
- Both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK will be considered
- This is a small nurturing environment where every child is challenged to a high degree to reach their potential
- Teachers are given a range of excellent opportunities beyond the classroom to deliver excellent teaching
- Relationships between staff and students are excellent and discipline is very good
- The School offers a personalised curriculum with a caring environment and students are supported through every stage of their secondary education
Sign on Bonus