Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, temp to Perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic secondary school situated in Wandsworth to find an enthusiastic English Teacher for an immediate start.
- The English Teacher selected for this position must be able to maintain a high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- The ideal English Teacher appointed to this position will also need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- There will be an expectation for the successful English Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values and ethos.
- Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
- This school is looking for an English Teacher with experience in a UK classroom and will only consider applicants with a recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- To be considered for the English Teacher role, an up-to-date CV with at least 2 school-based references within the last 2 year will need to be provided.
- Both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK will be considered.
- The candidate successfully hired for the role of English Teacher will benefit from the excellent senior leadership in place at this school and there is a great scope for career development at this school.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the English Teacher hired for this position.
- PAYE payment method
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa