Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic English Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The ideal English Teacher for this position will be someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The expectations for this role is a English Teacher who is confident in the key competencies of their subject area, and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the curriculum requirements to guide student learning.
- The English Teacher hired for this role must maintain high quality of teaching to ensure pupils are given the best chance to achieve targets.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this English Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this English Teacher job.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any English Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- The English Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa