We are currently representing a selective and highly selective independent school and sixth form in west London who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Economics Teacher available to start September 2023.
- The successful Economics teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings
- It is important for this school that the Economics Teacher recruited can liaise with parents and provide accurate feedback on student’s achievements and progress.
- To be considered for this Economics Teacher position applicants must have a relevant Teaching qualification, right to work in the UK, and a DBS on the update service/willingness to apply for a new DBS.
- Newly qualified teachers will be considered for this Economics position making this a fantastic opportunity to gain experience
- Highly successful and diverse independent school and sixth form, catering for 250 students aged 11-19 where students consistently achieve outstanding A Level exam results
- Based in West London with excellent transport links and close to some world-class attractions including famous museums, libraries, galleries, and theatres
- School supports students in building their self confidence so they can take responsibility for their success and achieve the best results
- There is a strong emphasis on the individual attention of students with small size classes (around 10 students!); a personal tutor for every student and an individual UCAS and careers guide
- School’s approach and environment is known to be friendly, informal, but disciplined and their small class sizes offer many opportunities for students to receive individual attention and regular feedback
- Students from this school move on to attend Russell Group universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus