We are currently supporting an outstanding Secondary School based in the Harrow area in recruiting a Design Technology/ Food Technology teacher to join their team immediately.
- The ideal Design Technology/ Food Technology Teacher for this position will be enthusiastic, passionate, and willing to get involved in the community of this school.
- The expectations for this role is that the Design Technology/ Food Technology Teacher is confident in the key competencies of their subject area and has a broad knowledge base and understanding of the curriculum requirements from Year 9 to Year 11.
- The Design Technology/ Food Technology chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at KS3/KS4.
- This school is looking for a Design Technology/ Food Technology teacher with at least some experience in a UK classroom and will only consider applicants with recognised Teaching qualifications and UK QTS.
- The Design Technology/ Food Technology teacher recruited for this role will join staff, governors and students who have created an exceptional school where learning flourishes and where the notion of service to the community permeates leadership and governance.
- This school provides an outstanding caring and supporting environment where all students feel safe from the time that they enter the school and the Design Technology/ Food Technology Teacher joining this team will become part of this environment.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa