Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic Computer Science Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- This school needs a Computer Science Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- The ideal candidate for this Computer Science Teacher role needs to be highly confident and able to support students from al different backgrounds.
- The Computer Science Teacher chosen for this role will be responsible for working with a range of abilities and be comfortable catering to the broad needs of their students.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Computer Science Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Computer Science Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Computer Science Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Computer Science Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- The Computer Science Teacher hired joins a team who place a strong emphasis on a caring and inclusive ethos that results in students achieving exceptionally well.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa