Salary: £175 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic school who have been using us to support their recruitment efforts for many years to find an enthusiastic Chemistry Teacher to join their team.
- The ideal Chemistry Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- It is important for this school that the Chemistry Teacher recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
- This school needs a Chemistry Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Chemistry Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Chemistry Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Chemistry Teacher.
- There is excellent senior leadership in place at this school and any Chemistry Teacher joining this staff will enjoy strong support with great scope to career development.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Chemistry Teacher hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa