Salary: £175.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a popular high achieving Secondary School in Enfield who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Business Studies and Economics teacher to start this month.
- The successful Business Studies and Economics Teacher will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- The ideal Business Studies and Economics Teacher will collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student mastery of standards.
- Applications for this Business Studies and Economics Teacher position are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career, including NQT's, and both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK are free to apply.
- To be considered for this Business Studies and Economics Teacher role you will need to provide an up to date CV with at least 2 school based references within the last 2 years.
- The Business Studies and Economics Teacher successful in this application will join a school where students behave well and high numbers take part in sports and other physical activities during daily enrichment sessions.
- At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement for all and strive to uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this Business Studies and Economics teacher role will help foster this.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa