Salary: £185 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently representing a school who are looking to hire a committed and passionate Business Studies Teacher to join their staff for next term.
- The Business Studies Teacher appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
- The Business Studies Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- This school needs a Business Studies Teacher who is excited to motivate and engage students, and who thrives on the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding environment.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Business Studies Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Business Studies Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Business Studies Teacher.
- The Business Studies Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is incredible and the level of expertise is excellent.
- The Business Studies Teacher hired here joins a school that strives to make parents and students alike understand that despite being a forward looking school, they preserve traditional standards, beliefs, and values.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa