Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: Permanent
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic Art Teacher who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
- The ideal Art Teacher for this role will demonstrate a willingness to explore new ideas that contribute to the development of a learning culture in the school.
- There will be an expectation for the successful Art Teacher to create a safe and supportive learning environment with routines and structures that align with the school's core values.
- The Art Teacher chosen for this role will be responsible for working with a range of abilities and be comfortable catering to the broad needs of their students.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, as well as a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification, to be eligible for this Art Teacher role.
- Additionally, you will need to have, or be eligible for, British QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to be considered for this Art Teacher job.
- To be eligible for this position you will also need proven classroom experience or training as a Art Teacher.
- The school recruiting for this Art Teacher has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- This school has a strong and experienced senior leadership team who continuously invest in their staff providing them with opportunities to progress in their careers, and the Art Teacher recruited for this role will benefit from the professional development this provides.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa