At Impact Teachers we want to bring great teachers into
schools like yours to impact the education of children
Are you looking for a teaching job in Surrey? But don’t know which is the best agency for teachers? Education jobs are what we do. At teacher recruitment agency Impact Teachers we have a whole range of primary school teaching jobs, secondary school teaching jobs, and SEN teaching jobs - both supply teaching jobs and permanent teacher jobs. The primary, secondary and SEN schools in Surrey are seeking great educators to have an impact – and we think you could be one of them.
Whatever your skills are, whatever your preferences, and no matter what experience you have, you’re sure to find a teaching job with us.
Surrey is a beautiful area just on the southwest edge of London. Key towns are Guildford, Epsom, Woking and Leatherhead. Many parents commute into central London. There are beautiful places to walk and it’s home to the Surrey Hills of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Surrey County Council has 414 primary schools and 161 secondary schools and just over a fifth of Surrey's schools are private schools.
Impact Teachers is proud to be is the best agency in the UK for resource finding and is the best agency for recruitment and filling teacher vacancies and offering supply teacher jobs.
If you want to know more about teaching jobs in Camberwell, and want to join the teacher recruitment agency that has the best teachers just get in touch.
Here are just a few of the benefits of registering with the UK’s top rated teacher recruitment agency:
- We’re available at any time – just give us a call
- We have a roster of local teachers and TAs carefully vetted for experience and safeguarding checks
- ID sent to you before the teacher arrives for your peace of mind
- Our extensive range of high-quality staff are available to cover short, long term and permanent vacancies when you need them
- Many of our expert agency staff worked as teachers and understand the needs of the teaching environment
- We secure the highest quality teachers early on, ready for your school