“I don’t do homework, so why should my son?”
It's been a long term and I think you all deserve a little bit of teacher humour this Friday, so why not read these hilarious complaints teachers have had from parents, and why not share your own!
Don't forget that today is our End Of Year Pary, click here for more details.
1. “My son doesn't eat gluten and doesn't like lettuce - what should he get from the canteen?“
2. “This history is from too long ago. When are they going to do the history of now?”
3. “You’re too Welsh.”
4. “He can’t come to revision; he has to go to the gym because he’s fat.”
5. “I don’t do homework, so why should my son?”
6. “I am reporting you to Ofsted for cheating. You can’t show students past papers.”
7. “Please don’t tell my son off for chatting in class.”
8. “All of his primary teachers, all the teachers from his previous school, and now all the teachers at your school are complaining about his behaviour. You’re all picking on him.”
9. “You spelt accommodation wrong on the letter.”
10. “You shouldn’t be using computers in English lessons.”
11. “Make sure she doesn’t eat pasta or pizza on the trip. She’s on a diet that doesn’t allow carbs.”
12. Parent: “My son will need two spaces on the coach because he likes to sleep.”
Teacher: “Unfortunately all of the seats are taken.”
Parent: “Can you get a bigger coach?
13. “I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to dye your hair.”
14. “Can you change the school lunches? My son prefers them to my cooking.”
15. “Please don’t correct her spelling; it knocks her confidence.”
16. “It’s your job to make sure he doesn’t use slang.”
17. “The drinks in the canteen aren’t cold enough.”
18. “My daughter needs an older teacher.”
19. “Just twist her ear if she misbehaves.”
20. “Can you call me if you see her hanging around with boys?”
21. “I don’t mind if he swears, so I don’t see why you should.”
22. “Why can’t he wear running spikes for the egg and spoon race?”
23. “I want my daughter to be a teacher. Can you persuade her?”
24. “He is only bullying people because he is more developed than them.”
Have you heard a funny complaint? Share in the comments below!
Check Buzzfeed for more.